9.26.2012

Vendor: The Duck Pond Paper Company


Hi and thank you for stopping by! I am Genevieve of the Duck Pond Paper Company and am married to an absolutely wonderful husband and daddy, Sean.  We have two beautiful little girls who are 2 and 4, Amelia and Emma.  They keep us BUSY but we love every moment of it!
My little helpers have their very own space in my studio where they can craft next to me to their heart's content.  I say it's been a good day when I am covered in glitter, glue and fabric scraps, and Amelia and Emma kisses :)
I started back in 2009 handcrafting stationery, but then expanded into pretty much everything!  I sell fabric goods, stationery, greeting cards, and home goods. This booth will focus mainly on holiday items: gift tags, twine, gift bags, one of a kind christmas cards, gifts, etc.
I find inspiration in everything and everywhere I go.  I am absolutely in love with pretty much anything vintage  (During my "alone" time, I'm probably antiquing  *and*  Pinterest'ing if not crafting!).  You will see a little bit of vintage influence throughout my items. 
I would love for you to stop by my cozy booth and say hello and to have the little ones write a letter to Santa!