10.14.2013

2013 Vendor: Willow of Wonder

Willow of Wonder was born out of a love for art, creating, and encouraging others in their walk with the Lord.  Most of all, it's a way for me to worship.  I love having reminders to focus on scripture and really wanted them for my children's rooms too.  I like bringing to life scenes of freedom, joy, and strength in my art and to remind us all of God's promises.  I want adults and children alike to know that they are precious in His sight, they are given a spirit of power and not fear.  I want  to be reminded daily that He will guide and protect and that we are all His mighty warriors!
I sell scripture art prints on archival fine art velvet paper printed using archival inks.  The prints come in 11x14 and 8x10 on an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper.  I also have bookplates, stationery sets, buttons, magnets, tote bags, wood blocks ready for hanging, and sticker sets.  
 
blog - www.willowofwonder.blogspot.com